How to talk to your kids about climate change : turning angst into action / Harriet Shugarman.
- 15 of 15 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||363.7387 SHU (Text)||35151001104710||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780865719361 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xxiii, 167 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Gabriola Island, British Columbia : New Society Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2020.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
With catastrophic global warming already baked into the climate system, today's children face a future entirely unlike that of their parents. She provides tools and strategies for parents to explain the climate emergency to their children and galvanize positive action. This is a lifeline for parents who are feeling overwhelmed with fear and grief, Shugarman provides both hope and practical ways to engage children in pursuit of a better world that is still possible.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children and the environment.