Tanmay teaches Julia for beginners : a springboard to machine learning for all ages / Tanmay Bakshi.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||006.31 BAK (Text)||35151001100213||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781260456639 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1260456633 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xvii, 170 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour) ; 23 cm
- Publisher: New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Copyright: ©2020.
"A Springboard to Machine Learning for All Ages clearly explains the basics of Julia programming and takes a look at cutting-edge machine learning applications. You will also discover how to interface your Julia apps with code written in Python"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Computational learning theory.
Julia (Computer program language)