Trades access common core. Line E, Electrical ... Read More
- Click to access e-item from BC Open Textbook Project
- https://open.bccampus.ca/find-open-textbooks/?uuid=72f19aac-ab73-4ce4-9a4f-e0f89603bd56 - BC Open Textbook Project
- http://solr.bccampus.ca:8001/bcc/items/72f19aac-ab73-4ce4-9a4f-e0f89603bd56/1/?attachment.uuid=876d927a-da2c-44e4-928b-fe116cf37964 - BC Open Textbook Project PDF version
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (44 pages)
- Edition: October 2015, Version 1.
- Publisher: [Victoria, B.C.] : Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens’ Services, 2015.
- Distributor: [Victoria, B.C.] : BCcampus, BC Open Textbook Project
"Copyright Camosun College"--P. 2.
"Many types of electric devices are used in almost ... Read More
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on online resource; title from ... Read More
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electric circuits > Textbooks.
Summary: "Many types of electric devices are used in almost every trade. Mechanical trades will find electrical devices in every motor-driven vehicle. Construction trades will encounter them in most construction projects. To be able to recognize or troubleshoot electrical devices, you must be familiar with the correct terminology and symbols used to identify them"--BC Campus website.