The need : a novel / by Helen Phillips.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||PHI (Text)||35151001090083||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982113162
- ISBN: 9781982130206 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 261 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2019.
From LA Times Book Prize finalist and author of The Beautiful Bureaucrat comes a subversive speculative thriller about a mother of two young children who, by confronting a masked intruder in her home, slips into an existential rabbit hole where she grapples with the dualities of motherhood--joy and dread, longing and suffocation--in blazing, arresting prose.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Motherhood > Fiction.