The zero waste cookbook : 100 recipes for cooking without waste / Giovanna Torrico & Amelia Wasiliev ; photography by Deirdre Rooney.
- 4 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||641.552 TOR (Text)||35151001087378||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781784882471 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 255 pages : colour illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: English edition.
- Publisher: London : Hardie Grant Books, 2019.
"First published by Hachette Livre (Marabout) in 2017."--Page .
Translation of: Cuisiner zéro déchet.
A complete guide to how you can make your food stretch further in order to reduce your waste. From using the husk of corn to make a vegetable stock to using lemon zest to infuse vodka and sunflower seeds to add crunch to bread, Giovanna Torrico and Amelia Wasiliev cover over 100 simple, waste-less recipes.
Search for related items by subject
Low budget cooking.
Food waste > Prevention.