Jan in 35 pieces : a memoir in music / Ian Hampton.
- 2 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
3 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||787.4092 HAM (Text)||35151001085950||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2019-08-10|
- ISBN: 9780889844131 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 279 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Erin, Ontario : The Porcupine's Quill, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
In his memoir, acclaimed cellist Ian Hampton recounts his years of music and camaraderie, ably capturing his life-long dedication to the history and culture of classical musical performance.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hampton, Ian, 1935-
Cellists > Canada > Biography.
|Topic Heading:||Festival of the Written Arts 2019 > Sechelt (B.C.)