101 ways to go zero waste / Kathryn Kellogg.
- 8 of 21 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||640.286 KEL (Text)||35151001084995||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781682683316 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xiii, 240 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : The Countryman Press, a division of W. W. Norton & Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
With advice for reducing food waste, recipes for DIY bath products and household cleaners, ideas for zero-waste entertaining and travel, an extensive recycling guide, and resources for advocating for more sustainable practices outside the home, this is an essential handbook for anyone who wants to be their part to protect our planet.
Search for related items by subject
Recycling (Waste, etc.)