Do less : a revolutionary approach to time and energy management for busy moms / Kate Northrup ; foreword by Dr. Shefali Tsabary.
- 8 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||331.44 NOR (Text)||35151001084979||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781401954987 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: xxviii, 231 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Carlsbad, California : Hay House Inc., 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"This is a book for working women and mothers who are ready to release the culturally inherited belief that their worth is equal to their productivity, and instead create a personal and professional life that's based on presence, meaning, and joy. As opposed to focusing on "fitting it all in," time management, and leaning in, as so many books geared at ambitious women do, this book embraces the notion that through doing less women can have--and be--more."-- Publisher.
Search for related items by subject