River woman / Katherena Vermette.
- 2 of 5 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||811.6 VER (Text)||35151001076942||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781487003463 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 101 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Toronto : House of Anansi, 2018.
Divided into four sections, and written in her distinctively lean and elegantly spare style, where short lines belie the depth within them, river woman explores Vermette's relationship to nature its destructive power and beauty, its timelessness, and its place in human history.
Search for related items by subject
Canadian poetry > 21st century.