Best before : the evolution and future of processed food / Nicola Temple.
- ISBN: 1472941438
- ISBN: 9781472941435
- ISBN: 1472941446
- ISBN: 9781472941442
- Physical Description: 272 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: London, UK ; Bloomsbury Sigma, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- 4 of 4 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Nicola Temple is a biologist, conservationist and science writer. She was raised on a smallholding in rural Ontario, Canada, where she spent her days catching turtles and fireflies. After spending 10 years as conservation biologist, Nicola became a full-time writer, and is now based in Bristol. Her writing has taken her from the precipices of volcanoes in Ethiopia to the banks of salmon streams in Canada's temperate rainforest.