Thermal camera / FLIR
- Physical Description: 1 thermal camera, 3 AAA batteries with battery cage, in case : 20 X 17 X 12 cm (approximately) + user manual.
- Publisher: [USA ?] : FLIR Systems Ltd., 2017.
"The FLIR TG130 Spot Thermal Camera gives you the benefit of thermal imaging to help you visually find where potential temperature issues are brewing. Easily find hot and cold spots that show you exactly where to look to solve problems fast. --True thermal 80 X 60 imager -- Temp range 14F to 320F (-10C to 150C) -- Ergonomic & portable size -- Find hots spots quickly." -- Manufacturer's packaging.
"Save money on heating and cooling energy costs with the FLIR TG130 Spot Thermal Camera. Quickly find and troubleshoot temperature-related issues around the house and solve problems fast." -- Manufacturer's website.
Search for related items by subject
Dwellings > Maintenance and repair.
Dwellings > Energy consumption.
|Topic Heading:||Library of Things
- 0 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.