Paper circuits / by Pamela Williams.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||J 621.3192 WIL (Text)||35151000551978||Junior Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634726870 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781634727204 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is electricity? -- Paper circuit basics -- Making paper circuits -- Troubleshooting.
"Learn how to create your own electrical circuits from paper with these fun activities."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electricity > Juvenile literature.
Electric circuits > Juvenile literature.
Paper work > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century skills innovation library
- Makers as innovators
- 21st century skills innovation library. Makers as innovators.