Munchkin [game] / game design by Steve Jackson, illustrated by Ian McGinty
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||MUNCHKIN (Text)||35151000550657||Library of Things - Useful Things||Volume hold||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 board game in box ; approx. 27 X 27 X 5 cm
- Edition: Guest artist edition.
- Publisher: Texas : Steve Jackson Games, 2016.
This game is for 3-6 players ages 10 and up and will take 1-2 hours to complete.
Contains small parts; not suitable for children 3 and under.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Game includes: 1 instruction booklet, 1 game board, 12 cardboard player cards, 12 black stands, 1 dice and 168 cards.
"Millions of copies sold! Billions of monsters slain! In this hilarious, wildly popular card game, you and your friends compete to get the best gear and kill the most monsters. It's got all the hack 'n' slash fun of a dungeon crawl, with none of that dumb "roleplaying" stuff." -- Manufacturer's website.
Search for related items by subject
|Topic Heading:||Library of Things