Wondering who you are : a memoir / by Sonya Lea.
- 2 of 2 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||616.9943 LEA (Text)||35151000575027||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781941040072
- ISBN: 1941040071
- Physical Description: 348 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: Portland, Oregon : Tin House Books, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
In exploring her husband's traumatic brain injury and loss of memory, Sonya Lea has written a memoir that is both a powerful look at perseverance in the face of trauma and a surprising exploration into what lies beyond our fragile identities.
Search for related items by subject
Amnesiacs > United States > Biography.
Appendix (Anatomy) > Cancer > Patients > Family relationships > United States.
Appendix (Anatomy) > Cancer > Patients > United States > Biography.
Husband and wife.