The luminaries / Eleanor Catton.
- 31 of 35 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
1 current hold with 35 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||Cat (Text)||35151000445619||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||2021-02-10|
- ISBN: 9780771019104 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780771023248 (trade pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 832 p. : ill. ; 24cm.
- Publisher: Toronto, ON : McClelland & Stewart ; 2013.
"From the award-winning author of THE REHEARSAL comes a bold neo-Victorian murder mystery set in a remote gold-mining frontier town in 19th-century New Zealand. In 1866, a weary Englishman lands in a gold-mining frontier town on the coast of New Zealand to make his fortune and forever leave behind his family's shame. On arrival, he stumbles across a tense gathering of twelve local men who have met in secret to investigate what links three crimes that occurred on a single day, events in which each man finds himself implicated in some way: the town's wealthiest man has vanished." -- Provided by the Publisher.
Search for related items by subject