National Aboriginal Day : Canadian holidays / Heather C. Hudak.
- 11 of 11 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 11 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||j 394.263 Hud (Text)||35151000148627||Junior Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 155388521X (hc.)
- ISBN: 1553885260 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781553885269 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781553885214 :
- Physical Description: 24 p. : col. ill. ; 21 x 21 cm.
- Publisher: Calgary, Alta. : Weigl, 2009.
This book gives an overview of National Aboriginal Day. The book discusses when the day was created and why it was named "National Aboriginal Day". This book also talks about the types of food that First Nation's people eat on this holiday. -- Review from UCN library staff member.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Aboriginal Day (Canada) > Juvenile literature.
Holidays > Canada > Juvenile literature.
|Topic Heading:||First Nations.
Search for related items by series
- Canadian celebrations
- Canadian celebrations (Calgary, Alta.)
- Canadian celebrations.
- Canadian holidays.