The carbon rush : [the truth behind the carbon market smokescreen] / Amy Miller.
- 6 of 6 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Terrace Public Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Terrace Public Library||363.7387 MIL (Text)||35151000466664||Adult Non-fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0889954798 (sc.)
- ISBN: 9780889954793 (sc.) :
- Physical Description: 179 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Markham, Ont. : Red Deer Press, 2013.
"Based on the critically acclaimed documentary feature film"--Cover.
Subtitle from cover.
Based on an award winning documentary, this book focuses on the real effects of carbon trading and how it is ravaging the world's poor and their environments.
Search for related items by subject
Pollution > Economic aspects.